Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

40 Weeks and an Update

So I’ve officially made it to my due date…and passed it! I really can’t believe it’s already come and gone.  April 28th seemed so far away for so long.  And now it’s already happened! Weird.  I had a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday (sorry I’ve been terrible about updating these last 2 weeks!) At the appointment my doctor went ahead and scheduled me to be induced on Monday! YAY! So there’s a definite light at the end of the tunnel.  I just want to go into labor naturally, so I’m holding out hope that it will happen before then, but not counting on it! While at the appointment we had another ultrasound to measure her.  The best they can tell she's weighing in at 9 and a half pounds! Wowzers.

For now I'm just trying to relax while I can. My girlfriend Holly said I should just enjoy not being on anyone's schedule for the last time in my life! I'm doing my best :) 

I'll be sure to update if anything exciting happens...off to watch my DVRd America's Next Top Model.  Don't judge ;)

0 comments: