Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

37 weeks

Since the fruit isn’t relevant, I thought I’d find a picture of something else to represent the baby! :) I’m feeling pretty good this week…just exhausted and sore all over. I’m not feeling too desperate to have the baby, yet.  I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m ready! I’m just not to the point of loosing my mind. I just got back from my weekly appointment and there’s been no progress this week. Next week I have another ultrasound to check on her size! I’ll keep you posted :)

How far along? 37 weeks and 1 day

Stretch marks? Still don’t have any…but a lot can happen in 20+ days!

Sleep: I haven’t slept at all this week.

Best moment this past week: Easter Sunday was great. Matt’s dad came in town to hear Matt preach and then we had lunch at Tin Roof BBQ, which was super tasty. It’s always nice to be with family.

Food cravings: Fruit popsicles. I bought some of those real fruit ones that only have 25 calories. They make me very happy

Labor signs: I’ve had a few contractions! But they were totally irregular, so still nothing big.

What I miss: I think I’ve just about covered everything! I’m doing ok :)

What I am looking forward to: We  have dinner with our  friends Daniel and Jean Irving tonight and Saturday we have our hospital tour (better late than never???)

Milestone: I’M FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO :)

1 comments:

The Pences said...

You look gorgeous! Love the pink weight. :)
Here's what you do: start a project that would be impossible to finish with a new baby. Like start cleaning out all the kitchen cabinets or something. Then she'll come. When you have stuff all over the house in piles. :)