Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

4 months old

Can you believe that Charlotte is 4 months old??? Yeah, me either.  She had her 4 month check-up on Friday.  She weighs 18 lbs 11 oz and is 24 inches long.  What a big girl! I feel like so much has happened in the past month. The biggest change is the start of teething. It’s the saddest thing. This past week she had a fever, but she’s feeling much better now.  Things really started to look up after my mom sent her the GREATEST teething toy ever-Sophie  the Giraffe. Has anyone used her??? We now own 2! Here’s a picture of her playing with it! (please excuse the quality, I took this with my cell phone)

sophie

The other exciting development in our lives is the start of solid foods!!! We just started today with an organic rice cereal :) It was hilarious, but I think she’ll get the hang of it in no time. Here are 2 videos of her first try:

1 comments:

A.B. said...

Those videos are hilarious.

I've also heard many the glory tale of Sophie and plan on us using her, too.

Homecoming plans?