Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mobile for Nursery

So I've had ZERO luck finding a mobile that I like.  I don't want anything too baby-ish (ie: I would like something a bit more modern), and everything that I like is over $100. Yes, for a MOBILE. Silliness.  Luckily, I found a GREAT DIY mobile on projectnursery.com! YAY!

Here's a picture:



and here's the link to see the step-by-step instructions: http://projectnursery.com/2010/01/butterfly-mobile/

Another thought I've had is hanging tissue pom-poms...you see them in Martha Stewart's Wedding Magazine frequently (hanging inside wedding tents, etc).  I love this idea for a mobile! There's also a great shop on Etsy that sells these pom-poms.   Here's an example:

1 comments:

Cristin said...

what a great idea to hang the pom poms! A great splash of color!