Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

5 Months Old



My sweet Charlotte is 5 months old as of Sunday. I just can't believe how quickly the months are passing by. Sunday after church I put away all of her 3-6 months clothes. I was sad to see the pretty smocked dresses and tiny bloomers all folded up. And while I will miss her as a snuggly, tiny baby that could nap anytime/anywhere, I sure do love getting to know her more every day as her little personality starts to blossom. She's so giggly, and squirmy...and just too much fun. She's almost figured out how to put her pacifier back in her mouth. She can take it out, but hasn't quite mastered the art of putting it back in. Most of the time she ends up putting it on her eye. She prefers me to sing Beatles songs and old hymns to her over the traditional lullabies (thank goodness), and anytime she's really upset I can just play music and she’ll almost instantly calm down. We have this in common. Her eyes are slowly becoming green like her daddy's! Lucky girl ;)

The whole world is opening up to her and we get to stand by and watch. What a gift! God is so good :)

Charlotte's favorite things are:

watching our chihuahua, Tako

Football (yes, seriously)


being in charge (holding the spoon, bottle, etc)

sitting up by herself

being naked

Swinging at the park


Charlotte's least favorite things are:
putting clothes on (she throws a fit)
nap time (she doesn't really believe in it)
not having her paci
hairbows (she takes them out and eats them)


Milestones she reached this month:
playing with her feet
sitting up by herself
two lower teeth!
started solid foods...she now eats sweet potatoes, avacado, bananas and peaches (her favorite!)



ps- I post all of the photos I take to our Shutterfly share site. If you'd like to see them click here!

0 comments: