Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playdates and Pigtails

Yesterday our Tuesday playgroup stayed here in Kingwood and went to play in the fountain by Sharky's! The kids had tons of fun playing in the water and running around. Afterward, we all went to lunch at Sharky's. Our poor waitress was very patient with us and our herd of children. Bonus: we actually made it through lunch without any of the kids having pre-nap meltdowns :)

However, the real news of the day was that Charlotte wore pigtails for the first time! It was so cute I could hardly stand it. I still can't believe I was able to get her to hold still long enough for me to put them in. I owe her one :)

gearing up to play, but pondering hanging out in her coverup with her water :)
seriously love those pigtails
the always stylish Charlotte ready to play!
5 out of the 7 kiddos playing
checking the fountain out
the group at lunch minus Rachel who took the photo :)


0 comments: