Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a Sunday Update :)

I hope everyone had a blessed Palm Sunday today! Today at church the nursery workers informed me that Charlotte will be moving up to the toddler class soon. So sad, I love those ladies!!! But they'll keep her for Easter and then switch her over the next week. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of Charlotte before church today in her cute outfit, but I did get some right after her nap and during her afternoon snack...thought I would share those :)
Right after her nap

Super excited about her snack

She was telling me something very important and waving her snack at me while she was "talking" :)

In other news, Jackson kept me up most of the night last night with his ridiculous kicking. I had to make laps around the house to get him to settle down. Should I be nervous about what's to come??? Also, just as a side note, I'm in my 3rd Trimester! Can you believe it? My bi-weekly doctor appointments start up now. Insane. I can't believe how much faster this pregnancy is going by compared to my first.

I'll leave you with a few of photos from a playdate this past Tuesday...HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :)



3 comments:

McKenna Grace said...

Yay for updates! Jackson is going to be such a studly athlete, I can already tell. And I looked at those Charlotte pics and, no joke, I think she looks a little older now in a couple... it was just a week ago that I saw her!

Wow.

The Pences said...

I remember my pregnancy with Natalie went sooo much faster than with Joanna -- it's crazy! Keeping up with a toddler will do that, I guess. :)

KariBeth and Josh Gentry said...

Charlotte is so precious!!! I love her Palm Sunday dress! I know what you mean about this pregnancy, it is going by light years faster than my last one!!! I will start my bi-weekly appointments on Wednesday and I can't even believe it's already that time! Glad everything is going well with you guys!!