Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!




It's a beautiful day here in Houston (high is 72!), so Charlotte and I decided to play outside this morning. She's had a cold the last few days, but seems to be feeling a little better today. Although, she still has a runny nose :(
Yesterday she took a 3 hour nap. For those of you who know her habits, you know that this NEVER happens. It was a glorious day for me :) It was pretty funny because Jackson kicked more yesterday than he has in total. Matt even got to feel him from the outside for the first time. I've decided that Jackson missed his sister and was wondering what the deal was :)

I meant to post after Charlotte's 9 month check-up with her weight/height. She's 24.8 lbs (95th percentile), 28 inches long (75th percentile) and her head circumference is 18 inches (90th percentile). She has been well above the 100th percentile in weight, but she's been moving around so much that she dropped down! Of course, she's still in the 95th ;) I don't think she's going to loose those rolls anytime soon (WHEW!)

I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!

2 comments:

A.B. said...

I didn't know there was a name!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! What is your due date?

Give those rolls a little squeeze for me. What a sweet Valentine you have!

Jean said...

Love the name Jackson!! So sweet!! So glad you all are doing well!