Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Card

I had a tough time picking out our Christmas card this year. I suppose I put extra pressure on myself because we didn't send out birth announcements :) Just thought I'd share the finished product! I ended up choosing a folded card so I could include more pictures. Hard to believe that next year's card will have TWO kids. Crazy :)

Two of the photos we used in the card were taken by Holly's mom when we went to visit her in San Antonio. She took some really cute ones of Charlotte and Canon, too. Click here to see some of my favorites! :)




1 comments:

The Pences said...

I know -- last year was Natalie's first Christmas, and I had no idea we'd be celebrating another kid's first Christmas this year! Enjoy it! Love the card and pics -- so precious!

Merry Christmas!