Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bouncer and meeting Kelcey and Reasha!

So my sweet Charlotte has now taken to fussing with great gusto when she is laying down during playtime.  She likes to see what’s going on! Her Bumbo worked great for awhile, but now her legs are too big for it! haha :) Now that she’s huge it’s hard for me to hold her in a standing position ALL day…she’s so demanding ;) So today we ventured out to Target and purchased one of those bouncy chairs that hangs from the door frame.  Well, she LOVES it! She was spinning around in a circle, standing straight up and just enjoying the view.  I think it will bring us hours of entertainment! :) Here’s a video of her first time trying it out!

In other news, two of my best friends, Reasha & Kelcey, surprised me and came to Houston on Saturday to meet Charlotte! We had such a great time-I love showing my little girl off! Here are pictures of them with her after church :)

IMG_5216 IMG_5214

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's official: I am in love. I cannot wait to meet her in person!!!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KariBeth and Josh Gentry said...

She is too cute for words!!! We bought a Jennie Jump Up, but our doors are too high :-( so she just hangs there. Love seeing sweet Charlotte!

Unknown said...

Oh my! That video just made my heart melt! I love her!