Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

21 Weeks




Sorry I didn't post last week! Things have been so busy at church and with getting ready for Christmas.  My parents, Trent (my brother), and my grandmother are all coming to our house for Christmas.  Matt will preach on Christmas Eve, so everyone is coming to us! I'm still working on the menu, but I'm not feeling stressed out.  My family is very laid back, and I know they'll be happy to just roll with the punches.  I'll take some pictures of our Christmas decorations soon.  ALSO! Our new slipcovers came in. I'll be sure to post pictures of those, too. We're so excited that our house is coming together.

So, I'm over halfway through my pregnancy! I can't believe it.  I'm feeling pretty good these days. I am still dealing with exhaustion, but I'm able to eat most foods and have even been able to work out. I'm so thankful that the sickness has subsided.  We still don't have any names, furniture or bedding, but I'm trusting that we'll get all of this done in due time.  It's unbelievable how expensive baby stuff is...anyone want to sponsor us? :)

Here is the ultrasound picture from last week! I love her little nose :)








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable!!! I love her! You bet we will rollwith the punches!! :) MOM (GG)