Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

First Presents :)

Last weekend I went to Dallas for a wedding shower and on my way home I stopped by Ashley's house.  Ashley was my sorority big sis and a dear friend who has the sweetest little girl, Addy :) Alana and Deana met me there! (Also sorority family members...Deana is my 'twin' and Alana is my little sister!)  Alana bought a sweet SMU onesie for our little girl and Ashley made the bow that's in my hair for her! She's very crafty.  Ashley also bought our little one a super soft blankie! THANKS GIRLS! I love you :)



2 comments:

Deb said...

So cute! I love your outfit, too. Your daughter will have a fabulous style icon. :)

Elizabeth said...

Caroline has this same onesie, except opposite colors (pink with white mustang). She wore it for the bowl game and her support TOTALLY helped! They are bound to go undefeated with Baby Stone cheering next year, too. :)